Avocadoes are not only delicious but they play a big role in hair maintenance.
The avocado is fully of nutrients for our body but also contains many vitamins and amino acids that strengthen our hair and promote a very effective hair growth process.
Today on the blog i am sharing with you an avocado hair mask that will bring your curls back, moisturize your hair, if you want to know more about this mask read till the end of the blog, you will also find a video at the end on how to make this mask.
P.S ; THIS HAIR MASK CAN ALSO BE USED FOR PEOPLE WITH RELAXED HAIR SO Y’ALL ARE INVITED TO TRY THIS.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED AND THEIR ROLES
The first thing i am going to share with you is the ingredients you are going to need to make this famous masks and the role of each one of them.
- AVOCADO : the first and main ingredient you are going to need is the avocado, you need a whole avocado and please prepare these ingredients ( quantity) according to your hair make sure you make enough for your hair.
The role of the avocado : the avocado oil moisturize the hair and scalp and promote healthy hair growth. Another big role of the avocado is to avoid dandruff due to its rich source of proteins, amino acids and vitamins which also make your hair shine and become supple.
- GINGER : the ginger is known for boosting blood circulation to the scalp which promote hair growth. Here you mash the ginger and then add the juice in the avocado you mashed up.
- ONION JUICE : the onion juice provide sulfur that prevent hair loss and promote strong and healthy hair.
- THE EGG YOLK : the egg yolk is known to contains many vitamins and biotin that moisturize the scalp and makes the hair strong and resistant to easy damage.
- COW BUTTER : this butter contains vitamins E&A that are known to condition, moisturize the hair.
- CASTOR OIL : this oil is known for stimulating hair growth and it is best when you use the Jamaican black castor oil.
THE QUANTITY THAT YOU NEED :
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 big whole ginger ( mash it and extract the juice)
- 1 onion ( mash it and extrect the juice)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 big spoon of cow butter
- 1 tea table spoon of castor oil
mix all these ingredients and apply the mixture in your hair starting from the roots to the ends of your hair and after that cover your hair with a plastic cap and let it sit for at least 5 hours till you start to see some water running down from the hair that is when you know the mask worked and then wash it off.
After applying this mask your going to notice that your hair are more curly, moisturized, bouncy and very soft. Click on the link below to watch the whole video and please try this mask i am sure you are not going to regret it.
LINK TO THE VIDEO : REEL TO MAKE THE MASK