Another review today i am reviewing the famous Fenugreek & Amla Booster elixir from Jnaturals Cosmetics, Not only I am sharing my own review but also sharing my mom experience with this product and i believe that at the end of this blog you will grab yours, and remember here it’s all about honesty and transparency so trust every opinion in this blog.
You can check my recent review here: fresh face glowforce serum review the best solution for acne
I have been having troubles with made in Rwanda brands but you know i am this type of person who always doesn’t give up and always give second chances and to be honest I am so happy that i tried this brand cause not only i was impressed but i am willing to keep buying from Jnaturals cosmetics, enough with teasing you guys let’s jump into the the review.
WHAT IS JNATURALS COSMETICS ?
To start this review right let’s get familiar with the brand. Well “JNaturals Cosmetics ltd is a natural haircare brand offering luxurious 100% organic plant based products for healthy natural hair growth. JNaturals caters for the beautiful black woman looking to nourish her crown without breaking the bank.” source : Jnaturals cosmetics website
It is a woman led brand founded by Dr. Joelly Mafurebo who is medical doctor I came across her brand through Instagram and not only she is doctor but also she is a Youtuber I will make sure to link her platforms at the end of the blog.
Jnaturals offer women and man products ranging from hair to beard products so if you are looking for some luxurious gift for your man/ woman this is a deal doesn’t say I didn’t tell you. Anyways today main focus is their edge booster Elixir so let’s review this honey.
This product comes in a 100ml glass like bottle, which was like a little turn off for me cause I am always scared like what if it falls down and break !!!??? You know personally I love a plastic packaging cause you can take it anywhere without that little fear. Apart from the container which also is not that much of a deal breaker I love that it’s a huge bottle you can use this product for more than 2 months so it’s yes for me. I love the applicator it’s a dropper which makes the application super easy and effective, you can control how much product you apply and I love that.
One thing I also loved about the packaging is that it comes with a How to use Note and a list of heir products just to give you an idea on how to use their products and which one you can buy next and i love that for me.
For the packaging I will give it a 8/10 cause you have to be super careful with this one anything can happen so it’s a 8/10 for me, feel free to tell me what you think about a glass packaging in the comment section.
2. THE PRODUCT INGREDIENTS
The next part is the ingredients and their roles, This edge booster elixir is an infusion of oils made mostly of amla and Fenugreek m not familiar with these products but the Amla is known for strengthening hair follicles and reducing hair thinning which stimulate the hair growth. The Fenugreek is known for its antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties as well as being rich in iron and protein which increase hair growth and thickness. This is the right combo to grow your hair especially your edges , if you have been having struggles growing healthy edges look for this JNaturals edge booster elixir or any hair product that contains any of these product.
I also shared some tips that can help you maintain and grow healthy hair check the blog here.
Other ingredients are Extra virgin olive oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil ( which is highly known for hair growth), Vitamin E oil, Peppermint essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica).
The one thing i noticed when i got this elixir was the castor oil scent which gives natural hair therapy vibe so if you buy this one let me if you also notice this.
How to Apply :
- Make sure to apply on a clean / damp scalp : a clean scalp equals healthy hair so make sure to take care of your scalp by consistently washing and moisturizing it.
- Massage the oils into your scalp for at least 5 minutes , 2 days per week.
- If you want to grow thick edges apply the booster elixir every other night before sleeping
This is the juicy part of the blog i know you all love, so the question is does this product work ?
Here is a little breakdown story before we jump into the spicy part, I got this product back in April or May I don’t remember very well, I have been using this product with my mum ever since and I must say we were impressed. In the past my mum struggled with hair loss mostly on her right side, she didn’t have edges she tried many products but nothing big changed.
Let me tell you while using this product her edges started growing but not only she was growing her edges but they were thick edges , she also used to have thin hair but from the moment she started using this product her hair has some thickness and the curls are unmatchable.
For my own experience which is the real tea my hair not only grew but it became very smooth and easy to manipulate if you follow me on Instagram this is something you probably noticed. I used this product while having my braids on and we all know how painful it is to comb your hair after taking out your braids but with this elixir it made the process more easy and enjoyable.
For the effectiveness i will give this product a 10/10 and here is why :
- IT DOES PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH : This part right here is not a scam, after taking my braids out I noticed a growth cause I consistently used this product. Which you can also see for yourself in the pictures.
- It is well absorbed in the scalp: This product does penetrate your scalp and leaves you feeling refreshed.
- IT helps with dandruff: In the past I struggled with dandruff I used many anti dandruff products and after 3 days they would be back , with this amla and Fenugreek edge booster elixir my dandruff decreased thanks to the Fenugreek properties and my scalp and hair are more moisturized. So i was impressed it’s a 100/10 for me the Lord knows how much I struggled.
- It minimize hair loss : Thanks to the Amla ingredient which strengthen the hair follicles and the antifungal properties of the Fenugreek, you know most of the time the hair loss maybe due to the scalp being unhealthy so if you have fungal or bacterial infection this may be a leading agent to hair loss so make sure to treat your scalp also this elixir contains oils like castor oil that does an amazing job at growing your hair.
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS ?
Yes i highly and surely recommend this product if you are trying to grow your hair, this one cost only 12000 rwf which is approximately $12 and it is worthy every coin because it does the job and last for long. I loved using this product and I can’t wait to get my hands on it because it is currently sold out.
JNATURALS Cosmetics website:shopjnaturals.com
Their instagram: jnaturals.cosmetics
The founder : jojoly_10
Is this something you can try ? Let me know in the comment section and see you next time xoxo