Have you been asking yourself how to get a glowing skin or what a glowing skin mean ? this post is for you.
Today In my beauty section I am going to share with you different homemade beauty hacks .
I use to keep a health and glowing skin.
A lot of people have been asking me what i do to have this beautiful and glowing skin.
And i thought i would share with you some hacks that i use everyday.
I use natural home made products mostly.
We can not all afford all those expensive beauty products but we can use home based product to maintain our skin integrity.
And yes Babe you can have a glowing skin like RIHANNA without makeup !!!
All those beauty hacks that I am going to share with you have been helpful to me during my skin glowing journey.
What may work for me may not work for you depending on your skin type.
So before using them be sure that you are not allergic to any products I am going to share below.
1.GLOWING SKIN WITH LEMON AND EGG MASK
The first one is egg and lemon mask which was recommended to me by a friend on Instagram.
I used to have an oily skin and dark spot on my face but since I started using it once a week my skin has improved.
My skin is no longer oily ,no more dark spot on my face and yes my skin is glowing !
You can either use it once or twice a week depending on what you want but i will recommend once a week.
In the making of this mask I actually use one egg and a half of a lemon.
I use the egg white and remove the yolk and add some few lemon juice and apply it on my skin for 15 minutes.
The white egg has proven to have many beauty benefits:
- Tightens and shrink pores: the white egg has proven to help the skin tight and shrink large pores when it is applied very well.
- Reducing oily skin: if you have an oily skin just like me this is going to be very helpful. if of course you are not allergic to the egg white (don t apply it if you are allergic).
- Prevents acne : acne can be caused by over secretion of sebum onto the skin s surface.
- white egg is used to prevent it but if you already have acne you should be very careful while applying it. Do not use the brush it may contain bacteria apply clean fingertips and also anti acne product for a more effective treatment.
Lemon juice also play a main role in having a beautiful and healthy skin
- It has an antibacterial properties and helps to speed up the healing of existing acne and prevent skin breakout.
- It reduces skin oiliness and improve skin glow
2.GLOWING SKIN WITH ICE CUBES
I did some digging on other beauty blogs and i found about the use of ice cubes as a beauty remedy.
I have been using it for 2 weeks now and it has proven to be very effective. It has many roles that I am going to break down for you.
- Improve blood circulation : by rubbing an ice cube on your skin it improves blood circulation by constricting blood vessels which increase blood flow to your skin and prevent inflammation.
- Increase skin glow : ice cube have proven to improve skin glow and radiance.
- treat chapped lips : applying ice cube on chapped lips reduce inflammation and soften the lips.
- Can be used as a primer : if you don t have a primer well the ice cube is there to save the day. this one of the beauty hacks that never fails , before applying the foundation rub the ice cube all over your face this make the makeup last longer and look flawless. Instead of buying fake primers that are going to break your skin better use an ice cube.
- reduce excessive oil : applying ice cube on the face help in reduction of oil production.
3 CLEAN HANDS AND MAKEUP BRUSHES
Another tip to have a glowing skin free from microbes is to avoid touching your face with dirty hands.
Dirty hands contain different germs that may affect your skin so before touching your skin make sure your hands are clean and free from microbes.
How often do you wash your makeup brushes ?
I make sure that i wash them every week , using dirty brushes can be a source of infection so make sure to use clean brushes for a healthy skin.
4. DO NOT SLEEP WITH MAKEUP
No matter how late you come home make sure you wash your face.
Sleeping with makeup has proved to have bad effects on the skin like breaking down your skin and increasing exposure to bacteria.
Before going to bed make sure to wash your face with cleansing wipes or makeup remover .
That is all for today ,feel free to give me feedback in the comments , love you xoxo
Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this web site to get mostrecent updates, therefore where can i do itplease help out.
thanks for reaching out , there is a subscription form under my bio.
Would it be ok if I show your blog on GPLUS? It’s really good 🙂
It is okay with me
Wow! You certainly included everything in your post. I want to read more from you. Do you run any more blogs?
You put forward some great ideas-however I am concerned you may be generalizing. I hope to see you write more about this, because you are an insightful writer and I enjoy reading your posts.
[…] I have shared some simple home made facial mask on the blog the link is right here how-to-get-a-skin-glowing. […]
[…] It has many beauty benefits that i shared in my recent blog post click here to read them all how-to-get-a-skin-glowing. […]